Scholarships at the American University in the US Undergraduate Degree 2019 – 2020
This scholarship opportunity is provided by the American University for international students who wish to continue their undergraduate study in the United States. AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship . The scholarship target is talented candidates who not only have academic achievements, but also leadership potential, as well as participation to be involved globally. After graduation, recipients of S1 scholarships at American University are also expected to be able to return to their home countries and improve their lack of resources and serve the community.
American University (AU) is now opening a 2019 – 2020 scholarship. The scholarship covers all cost bills at the AU, such as full tuition fees, rooms, and meals. Even so, the AU EGL scholarship does not include non-billing fees, such as compulsory health insurance, books, airplane tickets, and other costs which total around US $ 4,000 per year.
S1 American University scholarship recipients can renew scholarships obtained every year up to a maximum of four years. The consideration is based on satisfying academic achievements.
If candidates who apply for the AU EGL scholarship at American University are not accepted for 2019, there are still opportunities for partial scholarship on the campus. Of course this parohan scholarship will cost more because it only covers a portion of the tuition fees.
1. Not a citizen of the United States, a permanent resident of the United States, or dual US citizenship with another country
2. Not eligible if you have registered or have already started studying at another university in your home country or the United States
3. Not eligible for graduating from secondary school under 2017 See also » Latest S1 Scholarship Opportunity List 2019 – 2020 Preferred for: 1. International students who succeed in overcoming various obstacles and challenges as well as those from diverse global socio-economic backgrounds and less represented 2. Having a minimum GPA equal to 3.8 (or ranked 10 percent of the best graduates) in grades 9-12 3. Demonstrating leadership commitment, volunteering, community service, and to advance the needs of people in their home country 4. Have a TOEFL iBT score 95, IELTS 70, or TOEFL PBT 600 (or more) 5. Students still enrolled in high school and graduated in June 2019.
6. Important: Students in the IB system must plan to graduate with a full IB diploma with at least subject 3 HL. Students studying in the British A-Level system must complete at least 3 levels of A and complete 13 years of study before August 2019.
1. Complete the AU EGL online application form and questions 1 – 4
2. Submit a bank letter and AU Certification of Finances form (AU CFIS) – each shows a minimum of US $ 4,000. It can be sent by fax to: + 1-202-885-1025 (Visit www.american.edu/ocl/isss/Financial-Proof.cfm for examples of bank letters and CFIS AU format.)
3. Submit the official TOEFL or IELTS score (preferably TOEFL iBT 95, IELTS 7.0 or TOEFL pBT 600 or more) if available. Scan and send via email: email@example.com
4. Complete and submit a general application, along with all supporting documents per checklist listed at https://www.american.edu/admissions/international/instructions.cfm before December 15, 2019 or no later than January 15, 2020.
5. If you register through a program supported by EducationUSA (www.educationusa.state.gov) such as USAP, CCC, Diana Kamal Scholarship , or the like, please provide a letter from the EducationUSA center supervisor who confirms your candidacy
6. If you are not selected as one of the finalists, you can still be considered for admission at American University, Washington, DC and qualify for a partial scholarship. However, to continue the application process, you need to submit total funding evidence of US $ 66,717 (first year estimate of study).
S1 scholarship registration at American University is open until December 15, 2019 or no later than January 15, 2020. EGL semi-finalists and finalists of the AU scholarship will be interviewed via Skype. Further information can be asked via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the university web (www.american.edu). Good luck!