Brunei Scholarships 2019 – 2020 (D3, S1, S2) Full Scholarship
For those of you who have been waiting for this scholarship opportunity, now is the time to prepare to register. The Brunei Darussalam government is again providing the latest scholarship for international students for the 2019 – 2020 academic year. The scholarships that are being opened include D3 scholarships , S1 scholarships , S2 scholarships , and S3 scholarships. All these scholarships are given in full and can be used to study at some of the best universities in Brunei.
The program is called Brunei Darussalam, Government Scholarships to Foreign Students . This scholarship is provided through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Brunei Darussalam. There are four of the best universities in Brunei that are the objectives of the study, namely University Brunei Darussalam (UBD), University Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), University Technology Brunei (UTB), and Brunei Polytechnic (PB).
D3 Scholarships are provided for the Diploma in Health Sciences, namely nursing and paramedics that take place at the Brunei Polytechnic (PB), scholarships S1 and S2 each last four and two years which can be taken at UBD, UNNISA, and UTB. Meanwhile, S3 scholarships for years are not available. However, scholarship evaluations are conducted every semester and candidates must reach the minimum credit limit set to maintain scholarships.
There are a number of facilities provided if you succeed in obtaining the Brunei Darussalam Government scholarship 2019 – 2020. Selected candidates will be exempt from all tuition fees during study, PP airplane tickets to Brunei Darussalam, monthly allowance of BND 500, annual book allowance of BND 600, meal allowance every BND 150, after completing college will also be given a maximum baggage allowance of BND 250 for countries in the ASEAN region. Then insurance is also provided for the duration of the scholarship. As well as accommodation in the destination university or polytechnic.
What programs are available? Lots of choices. In general, for example art, science, business, engineering, economics, English, Arabic, history, geography, environmental sciences, management, sociology, computer science, mathematics, biology, chemistry, nursing, midwifery, public health, education, sociology, Islamic sciences, and more.
▪ See the complete list of study programs offered by the university in the application form link below.
1. Registration is open to all citizens, not limited to ASEAN, OIC and Commonwealth member countries.
2. Applicants must be nominated by the local government (Ministry of
Education and Culture or Ministry of Foreign Affairs) 3. Applicants must be declared healthy to obtain scholarships and study in Brunei Darussalam by recognized doctors before arriving in Brunei Darussalam. The cost of obtaining this health certificate is borne by the applicant himself.
4. Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years for diploma and undergraduate programs, and no more than 35 years for postgraduate programs as of July 31, 2019
5. This scholarship does not apply to permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam
* More technical requirements, especially concerning the program to be taken can be seen in the offered program offered by each university (link on the application form).
See also » List of S2 Scholarships at Home and Abroad
1. Application form ( Download )
2. The latest passport size photo
3. Copies of diplomas and academic transcripts are legalized
4. Statement of Purpose (printed on the form)
5. Copy of birth certificate and passport legalized
6. Copy of Police Record Certificate (SKCK)
7. Official translation into English of each application document that does not speak English
* Official translation of documents into English can use the services of a sworn translator or translation directly from the campus and stamped
Complete the application form with other application documents. Some documents may need to be scanned, such as diplomas and transcripts, etc. Then make it in pdf format. The maximum file size is 10MB.
Then send all the applications to email: applyBDGS2019@mfa.gov.bn
For applicants who want to study on the UBD campus, in addition to sending the above application, it is also required to complete the online application on the page https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon / uis-welcome /
Requests and applications for scholarship applications are accepted no later than August 28, 2019. Notification of winners is usually sent via email. Applicants may be asked to take part in interviews with universities that offer programs or take written examinations to assess English / Malay / Arabic skills (if any).
Division of Scholarship Unit , Training and Technical Assistance
Department of Administration Bandar Seri Begawan BD2710 Brunei Darussalam
Foreign Affairs Ministry and Trade Ministry Tel: +673 2261177 ext. 155 Fax: + 673 2261250 E-mail: email@example.com ��%9� 2�