Another S1 scholarship that is open to students in the country in 2019 – 2020. Cargill Global Scholars Program . This scholarship is very interesting because it offers recipients support for tuition fees up to two years at the S1 level. Not only that, selected candidates will also get the opportunity to develop their leadership potential through seminars, professional network development sessions, and mentoring activities from Cargill Leaders during the scholarship period.
The Cargill scholarship aims to build a global network of future leaders who will one day make important contributions to advancing business, agriculture and food security.
Scholarship funds are given at $ 2,500 per year and given up to 2 years, to help fund study costs in the last 2 years of undergraduate study. The following seminar activities will last for 3 days and are funded entirely through the Cargill Global Scholars Program.
In addition, recipients of Cargill’s S1 scholarship will also attend a week-long global leadership seminar held at one of Cargill’s companies. This activity will bring together all recipients of Cargill Global Scholars scholarships from all participating countries.
Another benefit is that scholarship recipients will become members of the Cargill Global Scholars alumni community. For the 2019 – 2020 period, Cargill scholarships will be given to 10 selected students in Indonesia.
1. Indonesian citizens
2. Registered at one of the following universities:
▪ Bogor Agricultural Institute (IPB)
▪ Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)
▪ Universitas Brawijaya (UB)
▪ Diponegoro University (UNDIP)
▪ Gadjah Mada University (UGM)
▪ University Hasanuddin (UNHAS)
▪ University of Lampung (UNILA)
▪ Sebelas Maret University (UNS)
▪ Sriwijaya University (UNSRI)
3. During the registration period, students are in their second year in one of the following majors:
▪ Accounting (especially for UNHAS students)
▪ Agriculture and relevant
▪ Animal husbandry and related
▪ Environmental engineering
▪ Fisheries and related
matters ▪ Veterinary medicine
4. Having good academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (scale 4.0) in semester 1 – 35. Active in various social and student activities and showing leadership potential
6. Showing financial needs
7 Registered as a full-time student
7. Women and disabled applicants are strongly advised to register.
Also see » List of Latest S1 Scholarship Options 2019 – 2020
1. 2 (two) Personal Statements (answering questions submitted in the form)
2. Transcripts of values S1, semester 1 to 3
3. List of high school grades (listed on the back of the diploma)
4. 2 (two) Reference Letters
5. Resume (CV)
Registration award certificate :
Application for Cargill Global Scholars 2019 – 2020 Scholarship online. Create an account first on the Cargill Global Scholars page . Don’t forget to confirm it via the registered email. Then upload the application document requested above in the account that was created.
Application documents can be made in the format doc / docx / pdf / jpeg. The application document must be submitted no later than September 19 2019 at 23:59 WIB.
Participants who qualify will take part in the interview selection phase which will be notified later and will be held at the end of June 2019. Furthermore, the announcement of the scholarship winners will be delivered at the beginning of July 2019. If selected, you will participate in the leadership seminar which will be held on August 20-23 2019 in Jakarta .
Tel: +6221 – 8317330 ext. 115/304 (working hours)