If previously offered by the Hungarian Government scholarship for S2 and S3 levels, this one scholarship offers free lectures starting from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. The Romanian government for the academic year 2019 – 2020 specifically reopens full scholarships for international students outside the European Union, especially Indonesia to continue their studies to Romania. There are 85 scholarship seats provided this year for various levels.
If selected, scholarship recipients will be exempt from tuition fees, accommodation fees for student dormitories, and monthly living allowances of 65 euros for S1, 75 euros for S2, and 85 euros for S3. Even though they are exempt from tuition fees and are provided with monthly living allowances, this Romanian Government scholarship does not cover the costs of meals, international and local transportation, and other fees that may arise. These fees must still be provided by the recipient of the scholarship. But, of course you don’t need to think about tuition.
Scholarship recipients will study and take study programs that use Romanian language of instruction. Those who do not speak Romanian will be offered a one-year preparation course to learn Romanian. Level of study: 1. First cycle (talent) : This scheme is intended for high school graduates (SLTA) or the equivalent to continue S1. The program lasts 3-6 years, depending on the choice of majors 2. Second cycle (master) : This scheme is intended for graduates of S1 or equivalent to take S2. The program lasts 1.5 years – 2 years and ends with a dissertation 3. Third cycle (doctorate)
Priority study areas:
Architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political science and administration, educational sciences, social sciences and humanities, engineering studies, oil and gas, agricultural science, veterinary medicine. Scholarships are NOT given in the fields of medicine and pharmacy.
University choice: ( Download ) Requirements: 1. Foreign nationals from all countries in the world, except EU member countries.
2. Scholarship applicants may not hold Romanian citizenship, do not ask for or do not receive a form of protection in Romania, not citizenship whose residence on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to law, not a diplomatic corps accredited to Bucharest or an accredited family member of a diplomatic corps in Romania. Not yet benefited from a scholarship from Romania in the same study program.
3. Scholarship applicants must present study papers issued by accredited / recognized educational institutions, have good results in education, each study grade average of at least 7 (seven) according to the rating system in Romania or “Good” score.
4. Scholarship applicants as of December 31, the year in which he was nominated, aged not more than 35 years for undergraduate and master studies and 45 years for doctoral studies.
1. A cover letter issued by the Romanian Embassy in Indonesia
2. A scholarship application form from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania ( Download )
3. An application form for issuing an Acceptance letter from the Ministry of Education and Culture of Romania ( Download ). The acceptance letter is required for university registration and application for a residence visa
. 4. A certified copy of the graduation diploma (high school diploma, S1 diploma, or S2 diploma) and the translation is officially in Romanian, English or French
5. Copies of value transcripts or other diploma documents.
6. A copy of the birth certificate that has been legalized and translated in Romanian, English or French
. 7. A copy of the first 3 (three) pages of the passport
8. A health certificate stating that the candidate does not have an infectious disease or other disease which might hamper the study concerned
9. Curriculum vitae in English
10. The latest 2 (two) copies of the
CTF: All legalized documents must be done by a notary or by a diplomatic representative (embassy ) who sent the file Listen also » New Zealand Government Scholarship for Masters, S3 Registration:
Applicants must first come to the Romanian Embassy in Jakarta to get a cover letter. Then prepare the other required application documents above and submit them directly to the Romanian Embassy office in Jakarta at the following address:
Announcement of the selection results will be submitted on June 17, 2019 through the Romanian Embassy.
Embassy of Romania
Address: Jl. Teuku Cik Di Tiro 42 A, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat 10310
Phone: (0062-21) 390.04.89
Fax: (0062-21) 310.62.41
Web: http://jakarta.mae.ro ����������R